The emphasis of CCF Foundations is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our on-going group classes. We will continually drill technique- both to ensure your safety- and success at achieving your fitness goals.
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
- We will be showing you foundational CrossFit movements that are relatively non-technical from which you can build a solid skill set.
- CCF Foundations is a 8-session course, each class building upon previous lessons. It's important that you attend each of classes.
- You will learn the parallels of functional movements to those in every day life.
- There will be a skill session at the conclusion of each class that will get progressively more challenging as the course progresses. You are encouraged to "push yourself" while at the same time learn your physical boundaries. Ultimately, YOU are at the helm of your fitness and must decide for yourself the rate at which you attempt new challenges.
- We will discuss proper nutrition and sleep habits.